concept prevention is better than cure. It can help you detoxify and cleanse impurities whilst also being effectively geared towards helping you relax or get energised.
Septilin is a Ayurvedic herbo mineral formulation which possess immunomodulatory properties that aid in strengthening the immune system. Septilin helps increase the effectiveness of protective white blood cells there by protecting the body against infection.This is aurvedic way to treat disease with out side effect.
Guggulu, Conch shell, Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Indian gooseberry, Horse-radish tree, Licorice etc are the main ingredient in septilin. These ayurvedic medicines have miracle power to boost our immune system. Guggulu helps detoxify unhealthy tissues and is effective for a wide variety of conditions, including high cholesterol, Rheumatism , Diabetes, Fibromyalgia, Gingivitis etc . Some research shows that guggulu extract may help reduce symptoms ofosteoarthritis of the knee. It is very useful for stabilizing vata and kapha. Conch shell ash is very common in Ayurvedic medicine. The calcinated conch shell of Turbinella pyrum consists of calcium, iron, and magnesium. It is well known in Ayurvedic medicine for its antacid and digestive properties.
Benefits of Septilin :
• Septilin boost the body’s immuno modulating mechanisms, Septilin stimulates phagocytes. Phagocytes are very important in the control of infections as they are specialised in the ingestion and intracellular destruction of invading microbes
• Septilin contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory plant principles known to be effective in chornic stubborn infections of the upper respiratory tract. This is medicine tried as a prophylactic agent against upper respiratory tract infection in chorinic smokers.
• It is also useful in rheumatic infections and septic conditions of diverse aetiology
• Septilin inhibit the growth of Staphylococci, Streptococci, Pneumococci, Micrococcus catarrhalis, Neisseria catarrhalis, Diphtheroids and Klebsiella etc.
• Septilin was particularly used in those infections which presented resistant or allergic reaction to the usual antibiotics and sulphas
• Septilin tablets are very useful and safe in the therapy of acute tonsillitis in paediatric cases
• Septilin is very effective against chronic infective conditions of nasal cavity and accessory air sinuses.
• Septilin has therapeutic properties which definitely produce positive results in tropical eosinophilia
• Antimicrobial property of Septilin been used in management of Urinary Tract Infection where micro-organism is resistant to most of the drugs. HerbalAntimicrobial “Septilin” shows successful clinical report in this treatment method.Septilin has no side effects If taken as per the prescribed dosage. Dosage ofseptilin Initially 2 tablets twice daily, followed by 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed by your physician.
Incoming search terms:
- What are the benefits of eating Chyawanprash ? medianet_width=’300′; medianet_height= ‘250’; medianet_crid=’432485586′; Chyawanprash is the best supplement found in ayurveda for the easy digestion of our body. It is the mixture of herbs instilled with amla fruit and sesame oil. Chyawanprash helps to ease and prevent respiratory infections and thus make a sound and healthy immune system. Chyawanprash…
- Why shilajit is commonly known as the fountain of youth ? Shilajit is commonly known as the fountain of youth. It is a plant that is used as anti-aging agent and promoting sexual health. Shilajit is widely used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicine and is considered one of the most important ingredients in the Ayurvedic system of supplement to medicine.This…
- What are the Advantages of Aswagandha ? The studies of Aswagandha advantages date back a long time. Aswagandha has been utilised to treat inflammation, fevers, protect against infection or sickness, advance the immune system, improve memory, and boost overall wellness.You can also use ashwagandha to treat numerous psychological and physical problems or conditions. Ashwagandha is earning a…
- Yeast Infection Home Cure Treatment For Men Yeast infection is found in men, by means of irritation, redness, or bumps on the penis. Treatment for men is largely drug-related, topical cream may also be utilized….
- A short note about Ayurveda Remedies Ayurveda is a complete system of medicine that considers body, mind and spirit in the diagnosis and treatment of patients. This is the system of traditional medicine in India and has been practiced for three thousand years. Ayurveda word means “wisdom of life” and the system of medicine insists that…